In an effort to remain positive and focused on the good and blessings I am surrounded with in my life, here is a list of a few of the things I’m grateful for this week:
- Getting the Big Icky Project done and completely off my desk (and into the hands of the vendor.)
- Not having to go to the state fair this year because the boys are old enough to go with their friends and I don’t have to chaperone.
- Being able to host part of the end of the summer party for DS2.
- Friday was payday.
- Getting the dining room painting done (except for the ceiling.)
- That I can offer shelter to a friend who is this far from being homeless. And being able to accept her offer of barter instead of cash.
- Not seeing a mouse all week!!
- Three really good and powerful organizing meetings this week.
Powered by Qumana