Some of the things that made me smile this week:
- Having DS1 be decisive after the college recruiter/admissions officer presentation. He doesn’t want to go there, but I LOVED that he knew it and said it.
- Watching my boy have his senior pictures taken.
- Not having to stress out on Sunday because my approval essay was already finished and sent.
- Making it through two fitness bootcamp sessions this week.
- Not feeling at all bad when my trainer cancelled our Thursday private session because she was sick.
- Watching the presidential debate because I got the feeling that a LOT of people are engaged in the process this time around.
- A great lunch with SrN on Wednesday.
- Skipping choir on Wednesday evening.
- Watching "Casablanca" Saturday evening.
- Noticing that thighs and waist are getting smaller…and biceps are showing definition…. even if the numbers on the scale WON’T go down.
- Having a slightly less hectic schedule this last week.
- DS1′s case of mono appears to be mild.
- Ten 14- and 15-year-olds in the house Friday night.
- Clean sheets off the clothes line.
- A good turnout this morning for the forum on "A Minnesota without Poverty"
- Two more people that committed to attend the Oct 12 ISAIAH rally.
- Updated: Today, a nearby congregation voted to extend a call to my dear friend and mentor KO.
Powered by Qumana