It seems like I don’t have a very long list this week. I don’t take that to mean I’m less grateful, or have less to be grateful for, just that I’ve been so busy there are fewer items to itemize.
- Paycheck last Friday. Despite the renewed round of uncertainty at Corporate Cube Farm, it looks like I still have a job for the foreseeable future.
- I have friends that will come and listen to me piss and moan about filling out forms for candidacy. And actually pretend to help process said forms. Even though we all know we accomplished exactly nothing.
- A final CSA delivery last Thursday. Winter veggies and delicious fruit.
- Being able to spend the Entire Day in bed and jammies yesterday.
- Feeling much, much better today.
- A lovely brunch date today with no further expectations.
- Having AH return “Love Actually” and watching that Friday night. Watching “North by Northwest” (on PBS) on Saturday. Gotta love those Grant boys. (Hugh and Cary)
That’s pretty much it. It’s going to be another tough week. Something every night except Tuesday. Additional house guest on Wednesday and Thursday and it will be a stretch to get the place ready to receive said guest. And it’s going to get cold this week. So I’m grateful in advance for a house with heat.