I’m late today. But it is still Sunday so here’s my list of things for which I’m grateful this week.
- That despite the fact that I haven’t been to the gym since I left for Italy, I haven’t gained back all the weight I lost, nor have I lost all the muscle tone (I don’t think)
- The boys helping me with the beginning of the decluttering…and we’ve made some progress!!
- Having 4 1-1 conversations around social justice issues
- Having the funds to entertain the idea of buying a DVD-recorder and yet NOT doing it (Yay for having the funds. Yay for not bringing home another piece of really unneeded electronics.)
- “having” to take two poinsettia plants home
- Taking the self-care step to NOT go to a new book-club meeting on Friday night (too tired)
- Staying home last night too, even though I could have gone to a Drunken Spelling Bee, or (with a last minute “invitation”) to Golf Pro’s studio open-house.
- Watching “Say Anything” with the boys on Friday night, and watching “Hairspray” (original edition) on my own.
- Taking Libby the Wonder Poodle to the vet and learning that she may not have an ear infection….just dirty ears.