I’m not sure I could cram any more adventure into a week than I did this week. Here’s a list of some of the things for which I am grateful.
- A really great VCJC workshop. Logistics went smoothly, people felt welcome and loved the food.
- PTO that I could use so that I didn’t have to try to keep up with the Corporate Job while I was dealing with the workshop
- A really good date on Saturday night.
- A really good nap on Sunday afternoon.
- The Iowa State preview Sunday night with DS1
- Giving myself permission to go to bed early Sunday night.
- Being asked to schedule a second date…. even before the first one was done.
I have a crazy week. Again. I am at the end of the first week of four without a day off. Unhealthy. I know, but sometimes there’s nothing that can be done except to try to keep your temper in times of stress. And to watch for those things that are the little miracles and blessings in life that come up and surprise you with their appearance in your life.