A short list of a few of the many things I’m grateful for this week:
- While we had November weather in October (cold, grey, rainy, grey, hardly any sun, mostly cloudy. Did I mention grey?) November has been more October like. This week lots of sun and mild temperatures.
- I walked almost 5 miles this week.
- JH and I worked out twice during the week.
- I was able to help LH through the day she decided she just couldn’t take Evil Corporate Job one more day.
- Despite SB pitching a crazy fit on Tuesday, I had plenty of support from various circles in dealing with the stress.
- G was here on Thursday and took care of my while I had a migraine after work. Brought me ice packs, turned out the lights and kept the noise low, brought me dinner (even when I had offered to cook) and rubbed my shoulders while listening to me try to explain what I thought my triggers were.
- Getting to watch “The Fugitive” with DS2 on Friday night.
- Went to bed at 8p.m. on Saturday night and slept through until 7am — well, except for getting up at midnight to feed Libby the Wonder Poodle.