So here’s the deal.
A couple of weeks ago WordPress sent out a update. Like a good do-bee I installed it.
What I didn’t realize is that in between the last update and this one I’ve messed around with a couple of more sites that I have networked.
Network blog settings are more complex than I’m used to and really have time to deal with. So I haven’t been around because the only editor screen available to me at the present time is the Text editor one. (not the visual one with all the great helper buttons for things like adding links and all that background HTML stuff that i should maybe know but don’t.)
So now I either have to figure out how to make the network thing update correctly and completely or I have to figure out how to un-network these three (soon to be four) sites.
That’s not going to happen before Christmas.